Customer Success Manager (Jobbe hjemmefra er mulig)
As a Customer Success Manager in Joubel, you are afforded the opportunity to work with a broad variety of customers from all over the world and help them succeed using Joubel’s products. You will also help translate the feedback you will receive from customers into our product roadmap. Improvements to H5P result in improvements to the education of hundreds of millions of students around the world.
Roles and responsibilities
- Onboard new customers
- Make sure paying customers succeed and invest in the best license options for their organizations.
- Follow up selected customers regularly and advise them on how to succeed with Joubel’s products.
- Be available to customers via video, email, and phone to help them with requests, support inquiries, and advise them on best practices for them to reach their goals.
- Work with the technical development team to ensure that our work is guided by customer feedback.
Examples of concrete tasks:
- Host webinars for customers, teaching them how to get the most out of our tools.
- Provide performance reports to customers.
- Send surveys to customers to get their feedback.
- Conduct video meetings with customers to make sure they have all that they need to get the most of their H5P experience and to solicit feedback.
- Experience and/or education related to H5P or similar tools, web based education/training, customer success and/or customer care.
- Proficient with computers and standard software packages (MS Word and outlook).
- Service minded and possessing the ability to handle stressful situations.
- Strong customer service with exceptional verbal and communication skills. This includes being very capable at articulating value for customers and earning credibility.
- Must be able to learn and acquire deep IT product knowledge efficiently.
- As much of our communication is textual, you must be a fast typer.
- All internal communication is conducted in English and 99 % of our customers speak English. You must write and speak English
- . (Norwegian is not a requirement at all.)
- Available to work some hours in the evenings (answer emails, conductvideo meetings, etc.), as a majority of customers are international.
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing team early and have a great influence on the future of Joubel and H5P.
- Potentially be a part of changing the future for Internet content.
- Exceptionally engaged, dedicated and highly skilled colleagues.
- Work remotely with flextime or in our offices in Tromsø or Oslo (Norway).
More information about Joubel may be found on https://joubel.com
Manpower is a leader in staffing and recruitment to the private and public sector. In this process, Manpower is hired to facilitate and advise in the recruitment process. The candidate will be employed by Joubel AS.
Don’t hesitate to contact Christoffer S. Michalsen, Manpower on +47 975 40 124 or e- mail: Csmich@manpower.no if you have any questions.